About the Villa
The villa is semi detached with it's own small garden on a complex with 43 other villas.
Access to the shared pool is from the terrace or you can relax in the garden under the many fruit
or oliander trees and bushes.
The beach is 20 minutes walk or you can get a bus ride into the town at small cost of around 70p.
The sea front at Calis if full of many family run turkish restaurants and bars, as well as Chinese and Italian.
The beach stretches along the whole of the front of Calis and has deck chairs and umbrelllas for hire at a small cost.
During the season there are life guards on duty.
The Villa has :
- Main bedroom has a king size bed and single foldaway bed with balcony
- Second bedroom has a king size bed with small balcony
- Air conditionning in each bedroom
- Use of hairdryer
- Each bedroom has 2 bed side tables, wardrobe with hanging and drawer space, ladies dressing table
- Each bedroom has en suite shower room with shower, basin and toilet
- Outside patio protected from the sun with BBQ area
- 4 sunbeds with cushions plus umbrella!
- 2 bicyles available with an option to rent other bikes 5 minutes walk away
- Washing machine
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas cooker with oven, large fridge freezer, toaster, electric kettle and table and stools for 4 people
- Safe for your valuables
- TV with Freeview chanels
- Use of DVD player and Music (CD) )Player/Radio
- Main swimming pool 15m x 7m x 1.90m with children's pool 5.5m x 2m x .70m